Training & Internship
Adwaijra Technologies Private Limited,(Govt registered), is booming Ed Tech startup which provide 21st century skills primarily from school to college level. We do this by introducing various courses like robotics, coding, AI,ML, Internet of Things, Web development and many more ….
We also provide online “Training & Internship” programs to those who are willing to pursue training & internship at the same time to utilize their time at the best during this lockdown. You can enroll for any of our program and get trained as well as internship opportunity to practice trained skills. This will not add heavy weight to your resume to get job but will also prepare you for the Entrepreneurship.
As part of these programs, you wont have to leave your home and join us remotely. We will provide you training and hands on activities to master the skills you learned.
Online Robotics & Electronics Internship
Get trained on latest technology subjects by industry professionals and upskill yourself for brighter career.
- Virtual Electronics
- Robotics (using sensors & Arduino)
- Internet of Things (using Raspberry pi)
- PLC with VFD
- Embedded System
- PCB Design
**You can chose any two subjects for 3 months internship and five for 6 months internship
Use your learned skills to create best of the content & innovative projects for us. Get exposure, experience and knowledge to with our EdTech startup.
- You will be part of the Scrum team, which will build specific modules for EdTech startup
- You will be involved in planning, designing, development, testing and delivery of the content
- Content could be slideshows, study material, videos and/or web pages
- Create innovative projects with step by step by guide.
- Get chance to teach and work with us post completion of internship (based on performance)
Projects & Cetificates
During your “Training & Internship” programs , you will be working on some innovative and some existing projects which can easily showcased during your pre-final year/final year projects submission.
Create your pre-final & final years projects during internship only. Some of the examples-
- Balance robot
- Maze solver Robot
- Pick & place Robot
- Gesture control robot
- Voice control Robot
For more projects and kit details, please click here Project List.
Post completion of the program , you will be awarded
- Training completion certificate (separate for each subject).
- Internship completion certificate
- Scrum Fundamentals certificate
- Job offer (for exceptional performers)
- Your created projects (project material/kit should be purchased separately)
- 3rd /Final year students of BE/B.Tech in IT/Software, MCA, MSc,
- Punctual, fast learner and committed
- Weekday Batch: 3 days a week and 2 hrs (minimum) per day (5:30 PM to 7:30 PM)
- Weekend Batch : Saturday & Sunday ( 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Laptop/Desktop with stable internet connection
- Minimum 3 months commitment